When parents see their kids indulging in playtime, they could often dismiss it as time being wasted, but the truth is indeed far from it. This is because play is actually what constitutes work for kids, and it’s through playing that they get to learn about themselves and the world and people around them. In fact, playing helps in the development of a child as much as reading books, eating healthy fruits and vegetables, or getting sufficient amount of sleep. Some kids might prefer playing on their own while some enjoy playing with others. Some are loud and expressive during playtime, while some are quieter and like to be in a world of their own.
No matter what kind of setting your child prefers, the Kids Entertainment Center at Cheeky Monkeys is perfect for it all. In this article, we will be discussing how playing benefits children and why Cheeky Monkeys is the kids’ soft play activity center that can help your child bloom.
How Can Kids Learn and Develop While Playing?
Let’s now take a look at how playing can help your child develop and learn, shall we? Listed below are the ways in which playing and learning are interconnected:
- While playing, kids make their own rules, encouraging them to utilize their imagination and creativity. This helps them come up with solutions to different situations, which adds to their level of confidence.
- When kids get to play in an indoor soft play area like that of Cheeky Monkeys, they do not need to act a certain way or stick to any rigid rules, activities, or schedules. This sort of environment helps in healthy brain development for young children and sharpens their cognitive growth.
- Whether it’s through games or simply through silly conversations with fellow kids their age, children get the opportunity to improve their literacy while they play.
- Children don’t have authority over the things they do at school or home. They are always governed by the adults around them. However, when they play, they’re free agents and can be the ones in power. This improves their decision-making skills and teaches them to provide instructions and also listen better to what the others around them are saying.
How Cheeky Monkeys Helps Children Learn as They Play
Through years of hard work and dedication, we have managed to establish ourselves as a multi-award-winning play and party destination. With the camps and classes we offer, the activities we arrange for, and the playtime scenarios we create for kids, Cheeky Monkeys has made a name for itself as a primary kids’ soft play activity center across multiple locations in the UAE.
We believe that playing is one of the best ways to develop a child’s mind. Here’s how you can encourage your kid to become more creative and improve their cognitive skills when they come into our play center:
- Through the interactive play we encourage at our kids’ soft play activity center, kids get to interact with one another. It’s through these interactions that they get to be relieved of any anxiety or stress they may be experiencing, thereby allowing their minds and hearts to be filled with joy.
- The Kids Entertainment Center at Cheeky Monkeys is the perfect spot that provides a mix of play and education. With the help of the kids’ indoor activity games we organize for young minds, they get the chance to polish their language and literacy skills and amplify their cognitive abilities in the process.
- Our kids’ soft play activity center is designed in a way such that your child can play around without you having to worry about them getting injured. Soft padding and secure equipment
- populate the play region so that every child stays protected as they engage in thrilling games and activities. Parents can relax at our café and enjoy the free Wi-Fi while their kids get taken care of by our experienced staff members.
- Cheeky Monkeys’ kid-friendly indoor activity center in Dubai is equipped with obstacle courses, slides, and trampolines so that children can choose the physical activity that attracts them the most and let themselves get physically fitter. It also allows your kid to become more independent and make positive choices on their own.
Visit our Instagram for daily inspiration and the latest updates!